Skylar Richards is in his 10th year in the MLS. Richards focuses on measuring Sports Recovery strategies by partnering/advising Sports Science technology companies with the goal of maintaining the highest squad availability possible.
An ATC, FMS specialist, and massage therapist over seeing athletic trainers, sports nutritionists, massage therapists, chiropractors, and sports science data analysis for all teams, u12 academy- the pro team.
In 2015 he organized various club partnership to open the first US professional soccer recovery lab integrating daily recovery, prevention, integrated soft tissue mobilization, lactic acid dispersal, nutrition, and anti-inflammatory modalities.
- Tracy Coleman, MS LAT ATC
- Head Assistant Athletic Trainer @ FC Dallas
- 4th year with FC Dallas (2nd with pro team after 2 years with the academy)
- Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer at Northwestern State University before FCD (Head AT there for XC/T&F)
- M.S. in Health and Human performance from NSU
- B.S. in Athletic Training from Merrimack College
- Native of Crownsville, MD