Skylar Richards is in his 10th year in the MLS. Richards focuses on measuring Sports Recovery strategies by partnering/advising Sports Science technology companies with the goal of maintaining the highest squad availability possible.
An ATC, FMS specialist, and massage therapist over seeing athletic trainers, sports nutritionists, massage therapists, chiropractors, and sports science data analysis for all teams, u12 academy- the pro team.
In 2015 he organized various club partnership to open the first US professional soccer recovery lab integrating daily recovery, prevention, integrated soft tissue mobilization, lactic acid dispersal, nutrition, and anti-inflammatory modalities.
Tracy Coleman, MS, ATC, CES
- Head Assistant Athletic Trainer @ FC Dallas
- 5th year with FC Dallas (3rd with pro team after 2 years with the academy)
- With FC Dallas, Tracy is responsible for developing and implementing functional movement/injury prevention protocols
- M.S. in Health and Human performance from NSU
- B.S. in Athletic Training from Merrimack College
- Native of Crownsville, MD